Frequently Asked Questions
Why Amniotic Membrane?
Human Amniotic Membrane Forms The Innermost Layer Of Placenta Tissue. The Avascular Membrane Acts As A Protective Barrier For The Developing Fetus. Its Properties Provide A Wide Variety Of Potential Benefits, such as growth factors and cytokines.
What are the HCPCS codes for Acesso Products?
- Q4293 – Acesso DL
- Q4300 – Acesso TL
- Q4263 – SurGraft TL
- Q4267 – NeoStim DL
What are in the indications for use?
- Partial and full-thickness wounds
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- Chronic vascular ulcers
- Tunneled/undermined wounds
- Surgical wounds (donor sites/grafts, post-Mohs surgery, post-laser surgery, podiatric, wound dehiscence)
- Trauma wounds (abrasions, lacerations, and skin tears)
- Partial-thickness second degree burns
How long is the product shelf life?
Five years from date of manufacturing
Are Acesso Products Covered by insurance?
Acesso Biologics provides in house reimbursement support, including insurance verification requests, prior authorizations, coding and billing questions.